Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Price > Crosby

Apparently there is a method to his madness. I thought the poo flinging incident during the Yashin debate was just random animal behavior. But when I looked at the wall more closely I noticed It spelled out “Price > Crosby”. The little organg-outang (He doesn’t have a name yet) I bought to keep Gary company was shocked.

.

Of course Gary denied it being intentional. “I had no idea. It must be a sign from a higher power…. I need a cigarette or something.”

“Realy?…What’s this all about Gary?”

“Well obviously someone is trying to tell you…I mean us…something.”

“Someone like you?”

“Hey…I’m just the tool of the …whatever…communication…instrument……..thing.”

“Yeah…tool is right. Stop this bs.”

“Technically what's on the wall is not bullshit. But I…he… it‘s right. How many AHL playoff MVP titles did Crosby win? Yeah that’s right ZERO. I bet Pittsburgh brass is already regretting that pick.”

Gary. Even if we take in to account a goalie has more impact on a team then a forward it would take a HUGE leap of faith to believe what you are implying. At least wait a few seasons before making such a bold statement….at least wait until Price has played 1 game in the NHL.”

“But he was MVP of the Calder Cup and the world juniors and…”

“I know, I know Gary. It’s all great and amazing. That, you can talk about. Let’s revisit the comparison in a few years. Now is not the time…..and the time will probably never come. Now clean that wall.”

No comments: